Turkish Airlines aims to deliver all the possible means that can be wielded by its passengers to check-in flights with the help of the Turkish Airlines check-in rules. The methods are:
- Via Online
- Mobile App
- At Airport
- Through self-service kiosk
Check-in Turkish Airlines Time
Turkish Airlines online check-in starting time:
Through the official website, passengers can perform Turkish Airlines check-in online 24 hours-90 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure. A total of 8 passengers will be able to check in online on a single booking.
Turkish Airlines Mobile App Check-in Time:
Passengers can check in through the official app (both Android and iOS). The check-in time begins 24 hours upto 90 minutes from the departure of the flight.
Turkish Airlines check-in time at Self-Service Kiosk:
Passengers can check in to their flight in a self-service kiosk available at the airport.
On Domestic Flights: The check-in time starts 12 hours-1 hours before flight departure.
On Turkish Airlines check-in International Flights: The check-in time starts 12 hours-75 minutes prior to flight departure.
Turkish Airlines check-in time at the Airport Counter:
Passengers can check in at the Turkish airport counter: Domestic Flights within Turkey:
Check-in time initiates 2 hours-45 minutes before scheduled flight departure.
Turkish Airlines International Flights: 2 hours upto 1 hour before flight departure (and 120 minutes for Caracas).
Additional available services:
- Check-in baggage
- Make payment for bags (if needed)
- Get the print of the boarding pass.
- Choose or change seats.
Airport Counter check-in is necessary in below circumstances:
- If the airport does not possess web check-in or self-service kiosk check-in.
- If passengers have made a request for special assistance and are traveling alone.
- A passenger flying with a pet.
How to check in Turkish Airlines Online
The steps required for Turkish Airlines web check-in are as follows:
- First, go to the official website of Turkish Airlines at www.turkishairlines.com.
- Tap on the ‘Check In or Manage to book’ tab.
- Next, type in the required details:
- 6-digit reservation code i.e PNR number or 13-digit ticket number.
- Passenger last name.
- Hit the button on ‘>’.
- Further, follow the prompts on the screen to complete the process of check-in.
On checking in online, travelers will also be able to:
- Choose a seat.
- Add meal.
- Booking extra baggage
- Downloading eg boarding pass on the device.
How to online check in Turkish Airlines through Mobile App
Follow the below steps to check in to Turkish Airlines with the Mobile app:
- Open the official Turkish Mobile App on the device and then log in to the account.
- Enter the booking details.
- Select the ‘Check-in’ button and then download the boarding pass on the smartphone.
How do I check in for Turkish Airlines at Self-Service Kiosk
The following are steps to check in at the Turkish Airlines self-service kiosk:
- Place the Miles & Smiles card or the debit card in the space provided for the card reader (to access the credentials of the passenger) or the booking details such as e-ticket number, Reservation code (PNR), and passenger name.
- Follow the prompted instructions so as to:
- Choose the seat
- To check-in
- Once it is done, a print of the boarding pass will be automatically delivered to you.
Travelers not eligible at Turkish Airlines check-in at Self-Service Kiosk:
- Flyers with non-machine-readable visas or passports
- Passengers waitlisted.
- Travelers without a confirmed booking.
- Minors traveling alone
- Passengers booked an extra seat
- Passengers flying along with a pet
- Passengers require special assistance.
How do I perform Turkish Airlines Airport Counter Check-in:
In order to check in at the Turkish Airlines airport counter, the steps to follow are:
- Reach the airport at least 2-3 hours before flight departure.
- Go to the airport check-in counter.
- Furnish the travel documents like:
- Valid ID or passport
- Booked ticket etc.
- Next, go for Turkish Airlines check-in baggage and also pay the baggage fee (on excess baggage if any).
- Further, the agent will hand the boarding pass to the passenger and will direct them to the boarding gate.
That’s all on Turkish Airlines flight check-in.
Yet if you still have any queries you can dial their executive phone number for any sort of assistance.
Contact Number: +1-800-778-4838
TTY Phone Number +1-800-455-9880
FAQ on Turkish Airlines
Visit www.turkishairlines.com or through the mobile app. Click the ‘Check-in’ tab and follow the prompts on the screen.
Yes, it is necessary to check in to travel with a Turkish Airline flight or the flight will be missed.
The online check-in time starts 24 hours to 90 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure.
The check-in time closes
For domestic flights:1 hour before flight departure.
For international flights: 75 minutes prior to the flight departure.
If travelling on Business Class fare, flyers will achieve extra benefits at the time of check-in. One can directly go to the Turkish Business Class counter at the airport which means you do not need to stand in queue and thereby saving time.