Have you got any error in the ticket while entering the passenger’s name for the flight reservation? Read this blog to attain an ultimate guide on Air Canada change name query such as ‘Can I change the name on my Air Canada ticket?’ under Air Canada name change policy.
Air Canada name change flight ticket
The Air Canada name change on the ticket states:
- On multiple flights, the request for correction in name can be made only on Air Canada flight segments.
- The booked flight must be operated only by Air Canada Airlines.
- The Air Canada change name on the ticket of the passenger must be deemed as reissuance in a similar class of fare booked, along with name correction Air Canada fee in addition to this the difference in fare may be applied.
- Air Canada permits minor corrections in names up to 3 characters (such as Air Canada middle name correction or last name) to process the change passenger name Air Canada flight ticket with the change fee.
Air Canada Name Correction Fee
According to Air Canada’s name change fee policy, the fee charged per person is 200 USD, in addition to it, the difference in fare, if applied.
If changes are made within 24 hours of booking, passengers can change their name on their Air Canada ticket for free but the difference in fare may get charged if applied.
Can you change the name on the Air Canada flight:
How to change your name on Air Canada
As per Air Canada’s name change policy, Air Canada passengers can make requests for Air Canada name correction on flights via the airline’s website and offline over the phone.
Now, let us look into the process of Air Canada’s correct name on the ticket:
Air Canada flight name change via Online
Following are the steps for Air Canada name correction online:
- Go to www.aircanada.com and then navigate to the section of ‘Manage Reservation’.
- In the next step, enter the ticket number or the 6-digit reference code and the surname of the traveler.
- Now, locate the correction tab in order to make the changes required.
Note: Change Name on ticket Air Canada is allowed up to 3 characters. Passengers are required to affix a soft copy of the passport, or photo ID issued by the government as required for validation.
- Make payment charged as the change fee along with the difference in fare (if any).
- On making the payment, the confirmation on the Air Canada name changes flight ticket will be sent to the registered email address or phone.
Air Canada name change Over Phone
- Firstly, dial Air Canada’s name change contact number.
- Hold a while for the response of the Air Canada representative.
- Furnish the required details such as the 6-digit reference code or the ticket number to retrieve the details of the reservation.
- Talk to the representative to make the required correction on the name.
- Furnish the soft copy of your government-issued photo ID or passport for validation.
- Pay for the change fee along with the difference in fare that is applied.
- On completion of the payment, the airline will send the confirmation email with the e-ticket to the passengers on the registered email ID or phone number.