Is there any typo error in the passenger name on the flight ticket from Bangkok Airways? Looking for how to make corrections in the passenger’s name? Get thorough with this blog to attain the ultimate solution to your confusion.
Rules on Bangkok Airways name change
- As stated in the rule, Bangkok Airways do not allow to perform changes in the name on its flight tickets.
- Yet, minor name corrections that occur due to any sort of typographical mistakes done by the airline at the time of booking might be allowed.
- One can reach out to Bangkok Airways through its website or over the phone and make a request to make the required correction in the flight ticket.
- If a mistake is made while booking the ticket online, then the airline might ask to cancel the booked ticket and further rebook it.
In such cases, passengers can call the airline support team or can ask for assistance from the Bangkok Airways ticketing office.
Bangkok Airways Name Change Due to Marriage, Divorce, etc. Policy
Bangkok Airways change name on flight ticket policy states:
If the name has been changed legally after buying the flight ticket, then passengers are required to provide valid documents as support for the correction of names.
The documents considered legal can be:
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce decree
- Driver’s license
- Passport or other government-issued ID.
When Bangkok Airways approves the request for a change name, then a service fee will be charged (as Bangkok Airways name change fee) from the passenger to process the correction.
In case Bangkok Airways won’t accept the request for name correction/change, one may need to cancel the flight ticket and then further rebook the flight with the correct name.
For any further clarification or information, dial the Bangkok Airways team and request the required correction and any kind of assistance (if needed).